Download

Job Related Forms
Name Download LInk
Standard Form of Application Download
Treasury Challan Download

Other Important Forms
Name Download LInk Required Documents
RTI Application Download > Scan copy of application form
> BPL related proof (if belonging to BPL Category)
> Any other Document related to which RTI is requested (if any)
Birth Certificate Download > Scan copy of application form
> Certificate of birth issued from Hospital / Nursing home(Mandatory)
> Goanburah certificate (Mandatory)
> Permission for Delayed Birth Registration(if applicable)
Senior Citizen Certificate Download > Scan copy of application form
> Valid Passport/PAN Card/Pension book/Marriage certificate in case of change of name of women/School certificate/Identity Card issued by competent authority/Incase of absent of above document applicant will submit a certificate to be issued by Gaon Burha or Local Mauzadar/School Certificate/Bank passbook with photo
> For Residence proof­ Ration cards/Valid Passport/Voter ID card
> Any Other documents(Any voter list,Gaon Burrah Certificate,Land Revenue Payment Receipt,etc. )
> Passport size photograph of applicant
Income Certificate Download > Scan copy of application form
> Address proof
> Identity proof
> Salary slip (if employed)
> Land revenue receipt (on verification by LM in case of farmer)
> Any Other documents (Any voter list, Gaon Burrah Certificate,Land Revenue Payment Receipt,etc.)
Next of Kin Certificate Download > Scan copy of application form
> Death Certificate of the deceased person
> alid documents showing relationship with the deceased person 30
> Self Declaration Affidavit
Non Creamy Layer Download > Scan copy of application form
> Permanent resident certificate or any other proof of residency
> OBC/MOBC certificate issued by competent authority
> Income certificate of parents from the Circle Officer if they are agriculturists/ Income certificate from controlling authority/ Treasury Officer if retired salaried persons
Duplicate Mark Sheet - HS(10+2) Download > Scan copy of application form
> Recommendation letter from the Head of the Institute along with copy of FIR in case of loss/theft
> Copy of FIR in case of loss/theft(Non­Mandatory)
> Copy of the damaged marksheet in case of partial damage of the original mark­sheet.(Non­Mandatory)
> Photocopy of Admit Card duly attested (Mandatory)
> A self­addressed stamped(Registered/General as the case may be) envelope is to be enclosed along with the application form
> Any other document(Paper cutting if published in newspaper, etc)
Duplicate Mark Sheet - HSLC(10) Download > Scan copy of application form
> Recommendation letter from the Head of the Institute along with copy of FIR in case of loss/theft
> Copy of FIR in case of loss/theft(Non­Mandatory)
> Copy of the damaged marksheet in case of partial damage of the original mark­sheet.(Non­Mandatory)
> Photocopy of Admit Card duly attested (Mandatory)
> A self­addressed stamped (Registered / General as the case may be) envelope is to be enclosed along with the application form
> Any other document(Paper cutting if published in newspaper, etc)
Duplicate Pass Certificate - HS(10+2)
Download > Scan copy of application form
> Application in the prescribed format duly countersigned by the Head of the Institute . (mandatory)
> In Case of the document to be delivered on authority letter, applicant must attest the signature of the person authorized. (Non-Mandatory)
> Copy of FIR in case of loss/theft. (Non-Mandatory)
> The certificate in original in case of partial damage of the original certificate. (Non-Mandatory)
> Photocopy of Marksheet duly attested. (Mandatory)
> Photocopy of Admit Card duly attested. (Mandatory)
> Photocopy of Registration Certificate duly attested. (Mandatory)
> A self-addressed stamped ( Registered / General as the case may be) envelope is to be enclosed along with the application form.
> Any other document (Paper cutting if published in newspaper, etc).
Duplicate Pass Certificate -
HSLC(10)
Download > Scan copy of application form
> Application in the prescribed format duly countersigned by the Head of the Institute . (mandatory)
> In Case of the document to be delivered on authority letter applicant must attest the signature of the person authorized. (Non-Mandatory)
> Copy of FIR in case of loss/theft. (Non-Mandatory)
> The certificate in original in case of partial damage of the original certificate. (Non-Mandatory)
> Photocopy of Marksheet duly attested. (Mandatory)
> Photocopy of Admit Card duly attested. (Mandatory)
> Photocopy of Registration Certificate duly attested. (Mandatory)
> A self-addressed stamped ( Registered / General as the case may be) envelope is to be enclosed along with the application form
> Any other document(Paper cutting if published in newspaper, etc)
Records of Right (Jamabandi) Download > Scan copy of application form
> Up to date Land Revenue Receipt. (Khajana Receipt)
> Copy of Land deed.
Application for Driving License Download > Scan copy of application form
For Non-Transport (MCWG/MCWOG/LMV-NT/3WNT):
> One passport size photograph
> Copy of Learner's License Non-Transport (Original needs to be submitted at the time of physical appearance)
For Transport; (LMV-CAB/ LMV-GV/ TRANS/ 3W-CAB):
> The effective Learner's License for Transport vehicle. (Original needs to be submitted at the time of physical appearance)
> The Driving Certificate in Form- 5 from recognized Driving School.
> Applicant's recent passport sized photo.
> Medical Certificate in form 1 & 1A if not submitted within past one year.
> Copy of Driving License Non-Transport (Original needs to be submitted at the time of physical appearance).
For Transport; (HMV/PSV):
> The Driving Certificate in Form- 5 from recognized Driving School.
> Applicant's recent passport sized photo.
> Medical Certificate in form 1 & 1A if not submitted within past one year.
> Copy of Driving License Transport (LMV-CAB/ LMV-GV/ TRANS/ 3W-CAB) (Original needs to be submitted at the time of physical appearance).